Blackcat Screen Capture

DISCLAIMER: OUR TOOLS ARE FOR EDUCATIONAL PURPOSES ONLY. DON’T USE THEM FOR ILLEGAL ACTIVITIES. YOU ARE THE ONLY RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR ACTIONS! OUR TOOLS ARE OPEN SOURCE WITH NO WARRANTY AND AS ARE.

logon%20(1)

It is primarily designed to be hidden and monitoring the computer activity. Take a screenshot of the desktop in hidden mode using Visual C++ and save automatically to ‘jpeg’ file in every 30 seconds.

Why Programming Is Important for Hackers to Know :

Programming is an important skill that every self respecting hacker should master. here are some good examples of why it is important:

Building your own malware. When you program your own malware, there is no signature for it registered, thus making it pretty much impossible for AV software to detect.

Knowing how programs work will help you exploit them. though most exploit development is done in the assembly language in debuggers, knowing how a program works will help you exploit it faster.

Hacking tools are mostly open source. most hacking tools are open source, which means everyone can access the source code of said program. when you know how to program in the language the program is written, you can edit it and make it even better!

Making your own exploits. Though i recommend ruby & the Metasploit Framework for this purpose, ruby is still quite slow compared to C or C++. if you need your exploit to be fast, you can write it in C/C++.

I choose to make a series about C/C++ because C++ is a powerful language and is used in a lot of programs, like games. C is less powerful but is still quite a low-level language, which means it interacts closely with the CPU. embedded devices are usually programmed in C as well, from traffic lights to your microwave, will most likely run on some kind of software that is written in C.

Contain Executable Version of Program. It runs in Stealth Mode and Captures the Screenshot after 60 seconds of interval. An image name is based on Current System Time.

4 Likes

Hmmm, has anybody taken a deeper look at this?

@cyberblack do you know you can edit your post for typo w/out creating duplicate?
@pry0cc see Blackcat Keylogger

He might not be able to because of his user level. If this is identical, I will remove this one.

EDIT: It seems they are different tools and different contents.

1 Like

Thanks , But this Separate Standalone Executable. Hope Its Help Complete Source Code available on My GitHub. It is Simple & Usable .

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.