Explaining the VIP Status on 0x00sec

Hi 0x00ers!

If you’re an avid reader, you might have noticed that a few users have a small “VIP” circle on their avatar.

For Example:
Screenshot%20from%202019-03-08%2009-43-52

If you see this, it means that a user has VIP status in the community. VIP status means that you get full access to the 0x00sec Discord Server, access to the 0x00sec HackTheBox team and the ability to work directly with other well-respected members on private internal projects.

As a VIP you will get first exclusive-access to new 0x00sec things as well as have the opportunity to be involved in community decision making.

How do I become a VIP?

To become a VIP you need to show value through your contributions on the forum by helping people and taking part and adding value in community discussions. It is not a case of if you’re the smartest person, or if you make the coolest things, but it’s a case that you put a lot of effort and pride into your part in the community.

Examples of people who have gained VIP status in just a few weeks by their involvement include @tr4cefl0w, @PresComm, @Baud, and @vict0ni.

Things such as writing quality articles go a long way in showing you value the community but also taking part in weekly CTF challenges and weekly HackTheBoxes is important.

Have any questions on this? Let us know in the comments!

Happy Hacking 0x00ers :slight_smile:

9 Likes

Ah, thanks for this explanation. Clears up some of my questions about forum membership.

1 Like

we have vip’s now?

damn, now i gotta work twice as hard,

goddamn pay to win kids these days, NEERRRR!!!

:roll_eyes::roll_eyes::roll_eyes: Great another acheivement ill need. Ill get to this right after my NABCEP stuff lol

might have to work on some more reversing tutorials. been slacking a shit ton.

tenor

1 Like