HackTheBox for Learning Hacking

There’s a page for invite 5hen you basically have to hack in.

This is a great idea! I don’t have all that much space for any more virtual boxes on my computer. I have a couple right now, but I would like to play with more. This is a great opportunity to do so!

2 Likes

I found out about this partnership only now, shame on me. Projects like this should be very good incentives to push people into making their contribution for this community, because we all benefit from it and these are great opportunities to learn new things and have fun together. Thank you @pry0cc, it’s time to get some work done.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.

I do being a homeschooled middle schooler

www.root-me.org:sunglasses:

Very neat site. Just signed up.

1 Like

Ayyyyy. Anyone doing Friendzone? I think getting out of an actual friendzone would’ve been easier.

1 Like

That was a tricky but fun box, I rooted it today. Where are you at? Remember to use spoiler tags.

Found the note, did the Brazilian dance, looking for the Lieutenant Fuck Internet haha

Something something watch out for file extensions. If you’ve already found the right page, of course.

Will take note and try later today. It’s almost 4 am here, need sleep. Goodnight nullers.

Late night hacking is the best hacking. Goodnight and good luck for later.

@pry0cc how to add myself in the team. Already sent message to “0x6e756c6c” but no response.

Hey @laxudope, take a loot at this^^ Explaining the VIP Status on 0x00sec

@vict0ni @pry0cc @anon1115000
is there any relation between “0x00sec VIP” and “0x00HTB team”.

I don’t know why people first want to add people in their HTB team and after that they not responds to someone who really want to do it.

Yes, only the VIP members are able to join the HTB team of 0x00sec. It is one of the few perks of being a VIP member as is being able to join on Discord. One can earn VIP membership by being fairly active on the forum and the community as whole. Providing help and contributing valuable information to the community like topic discussions, comments and articles, tutorials, anything that is worth cents counts. You have to have a good positive presence in the community for you to be considered as such.

3 Likes

@laxudope Maybe the people you messaged are currently busy? Sometimes that happens. The HTB team used to be open to everyone until just a few days ago, but eventually most of its members started being inactive and now only VIP users can be part of it, to have an actual active group made of trusted people who can all discuss in one place, even if it means having a smaller team. We should update the old posts to say explicitly the team is no longer open.

3 Likes

It has been updated, thank you for explaining it, and @hoboscientist good job!