Stealth Wireless KeyLogger

This just popped in my twitter, and it looks like something interesting for the kindof forgotten HW section.

http://samy.pl/keysweeper/#sn

It is based on an Arduino, a GSM modem and a small NRF board for the wireless sniffing. All that packed in a standard USB charger case. All the code is available in gihub.

Even when it is a bit old, I think it is a great example of HW hacking. Take a look to the code to figure out how some stuff work… how to send data via an old GSM modem, sniff RF signals,…

5 Likes

I saw it on mine as well. Looks really cool! I think a computer power cable would be a cool disguise

1 Like

Looks like it would be tough to fit all that stuff in there! It would probably require to build an ad-hoc GSM board

What about a power brick transformer type deal?

@pry0cc you’d think it would be interesting to kick off a community project involving HW?.. Maybe start with something simpler that this keylogger and go further step by step

1 Like

Pretty cool idea! I thought of community projects in other fields as well because we are currently a group of nice guys.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.