0x00sec is now Invite Only,

Yes, you read that correctly. We’ve noticed our steady expansion and have thus made the executive decision to make the site Invite-Only. This means that to register on the site, you must first receive an invite from a Member or Admin. You can request an invite on the IRC Channel, ##0x00sec @freenode.

In order to view Members lounge you must firstly get an invite; and then be on the site long enough to earn the Member status.

To all those who are already members, you can send invites by going to Preferences -> Invites -> Send an invite.

I think this will be a positive addition to the integrity of the site.

Stay Snappy.

- pry0cc

14 Likes

This is a good step. I think this was the plan from the start, right? First, letting this community grow freely, and once a certain size is reached, we regulate it to prevent spam and ad-accounts.

3 Likes

It’s perfect. If we do this we will have only some good persons and no persons, who are writing this (I saw something like this on nullbyte):[quote]

How to create a batchscript, which creates a folder

[/quote][quote]

Batch Scripting.

[/quote]
3 Likes

We may switch back to open when we upgrade hardware.

This is a good idea, I support this.

Don’t underestimate Batch scripting (no, not Bash, I’m talking about the windows Batch) for post exploitation though.

-Phoenix750

1 Like

Don’t you mean Powershell?

1 Like

It was only a quote what I saw once on nullbyte.

Certainly a well-thought step. Hope this keeps the community healthy and active.

I’m glad you opened it up, I’ve been a lurker for a while now and finally decided I should make an account. Sorry for the necro posting but I do want you do know that the content is much appreciated. Many times sites have crap sign up’s or “reply to view” bs, this site runs smooth and has been an eye opening source for myself and my friends. :slight_smile:
Thanks

3 Likes

TlVMTCBOT1RISU5HIE5PTU9SRQ0KDQo=

5 Likes