I QUIT. I am now a failure

(the_c0nd0r) #1

Sorry friends, I have failed my exams. I think I cannot continue any more of internet till things get sorted out.

(Nukepruf) #2

Sorry to hear that friend, I sympathize with you. If I put in as much time studying course material as I spend researching whatever catches my attention I would excel in academics.

With that being said, you’re not a failure. The fact that you are on this site and contributing means you definitely have the intelligence and capability to succeed.

Take some time, get your priorities in order. We will be here. I wish you the best of luck.
-“Every failure is a step closer to success”

(oaktree) #3

Attitude is important. Have a good one, and you’ll be more likely to succeed. Put time into what needs it and you’ll get results.

(Hardware Bias!) #4

You are not a failure. Because failing is the stepping stone to learning.

Remember that the same boiling water that softens the potato also hardens the egg. It isn’t about your circumstances, it’s about what you’re made of in the end.

Best of luck, hope to see you soon!

-Phoenix750

(Command-Line Ninja) #5

In life there are no mistakes, only lessons. When something we think is tragic happens, reflect on what happened, why it happened, and what we can do about it. We can learn a lot from just asking these questions.

Failing your exams does not make you a failure, I would suggest just making a simple plan, figuring out what you are going to do, and then stick with it until you have achieved what you want to achieve.

Hang in there buddy, you’ll be fine. Stay positive and everything will be okay.

Bollocks, get over yourself.