Ideas (any would be fine)

I haven’t been on that much ever since my laptop was getting fixed but I am currently working on modifying a worm and once it is done in a few months I will post it on here. Although, at the moment I am at lost with what tuorials to do. I was thinking maybe Raspberry Pi tutorials but I would love to hear from the community for ideas. I am not abandoning my current series but at the moment I am not able to do much except research. Cheers.

1 Like

How about we focus on more basic stuff for the new people? Perhaps you can do some tuts on that?

-Phoenix750

2 Likes

Hey @anon79434934, do you have any specific topic in mind?

3 Likes

@0x00pf I plan to do a short series on the introduction of offensive security which will cover passive & active recon, exploitation, and maintaining access, so new people can follow. I will however not talk about more advanced topics like how the Linux command line works (not in detail atleast, I will teach basic commands like “cd” and “cat”) or scripting. This could be something you or @Valentine might be willing to cover then?

-Phoenix750

1 Like

You wouldn’t like a post from me on how the Linux command-line works :scream:

Thanks for sharing your thoughts

4 Likes

Doesn’t need to be you, anyone who wants to can do it!

-Phoenix750

That would be great!
I’m a new girl who wants to learn as much as humanly possible!!

Build a foundation first then get more complicated. I think I got a few ideas now. Thanks for all the insight. Cheers.

1 Like

mayby can someone make tuts about basic of python but in like creating script that do stuff like bruteforcing or keylogging and explain ever line of code for the newbies :slight_smile: (like me :stuck_out_tongue:)

Python isn’t exactly my programming language. I code in C and C++, but I started learning Python a while back because the Pi is coded in Python. I could possibly look into it because Python was built from C and I’ve seen the code which is very similar to C. Other than that, thanks for the suggestions.

1 Like