In my introduction I already told I am studying for the OSCP right now. My exam will be on 18. and 19. November.
So after my 120 days of Lab access I designed my methodology that I want to use on my exam.
What I don't need:
- Walkthrough for the Lab machines (I don't have lab access any more)
- Help on going through the exam
What I need:
- People who can explain me some concepts/tricks
- People who knows that you can't know everything
- People who are ready to HELP with my methodology
or are prepared to push my knowledge for the OSCP (be sure, I won't forget it!)
What I already know
- How Buffer Overflows works
- What a Reverse/Bind Shell is
- differences between TCP/UDP
- Network basics
- in other words, the most of the OSCP stuff
The things I have trouble with would overflow this thread (in my opinion)
if I would post them at once, because I don't know all of my weaknesses.
I want to find them out and hope to find someone who is ready to support and give me some advice.
I hope you understand my point of view and know that I can't explain everything because I don't know what I don't know.
If this post is too vague, so please tell me and I will edit it.
Thanks a lot!