Thanks for everything!

Hello fellas, today i have bad news ! and i think i’ll not be active within months ! i just found that my dad’s not good and he’s completely done … now i’m so done and wanted to let you know everyone of you that i appreciate everything and also keep loving your families ! and sorry for those who doesn’t have

-sincerely spylegion

2 Likes

That’s really sad to hear, man. I really, really hope the best for you and your father!
Remember, everything is going to be all right. Whatever happens, you will always be welcomed here.

2 Likes

I wish you and your family all the best. Be strong, positive and patient. Things will improve eventually. You are always welcome here. See you soon mate!

1 Like

That’s very sad to hear, I wish you all the best and hope things work out. Regardless, you’re always welcome.

ghost_

1 Like

I’m so sorry to hear that. I hope things improve. Don’t feel obligated to keep coming here, take as much time as you need.

1 Like

Dont bey scared of the thing that happen its just make you stronger and more experienced for the further of you life career. Take your time and comeback again when you feel good :slight_smile:

1 Like