Win a Binary Ninja Licence worth $150; Say Hello World to 0x00ctf 2017!

I hope the winner will pay me a beer :smile:

1 Like

omg i really want to do this but finals :cry: will you guys be doing more ctfs in the future?

1 Like

Abso-fucking-lutely! :wink:

2 Likes

I feel your pain… still trying to manage my time accordingly

The floodgates are open! Join #0x00ctf on irc.0x00sec.org to talk about the CTF!

1 Like

Best of luck to all the participants!

Hey all I just wanted to thank everyone for their hard work making the ctf. I’m terrible at RE and binary exploitation techniques, but you only get better by diving in and I got farther in them than I expected between work interruptions and real life.

Three questions:

1. Any idea when you’ll throw up the next one? I’d like to be able to dedicate more time to working on it next time during the time slot.

2. I fully intend to keep plugging away at all of these as they’re excellent exercises for me. How long with the ability to check flags on ctf.0x00sec.org be up?

3. if/when they get pulled down is there someone that can validate them as well.

• Thanks

Hi @password,

The challenges themselves along with their corresponding write-ups will be posted publicly by the authors. The participants are more than welcome to make write-ups as well! More details coming soon!

We hope you enjoyed our CTF and keep up the grinding!

1 Like