Password Cracking: Hydra

they removed the invitation system again :unamused:

Holy cow ! That was a bad move …

2 Likes

With the invite-only enabled we didn’t look into people or what they were like, we just accepted every request.

It just made the whole registration system way more awkward and noisy. It did its job for when it was needed. Making the registration system open is not a bad move.

1 Like

Thanks Mr. @VVid0w and Sorry all of you for my question but i though you could help me with some basic steps not the all way to hack… If its not a hacking forum why tag the Word “HACKING” on the must discussion topics of this forum??? and Why Sharing things like How to Spoof Facebook Account???"
> The hacker culture is a subculture of individuals who enjoy the intellectual challenge of creatively overcoming limitations of software systems to achieve novel and clever outcomes. The act of engaging in activities (such as programming or other media) in a spirit of playfulness and exploration is termed “hacking”. (wikipedia.org) Isnt it What we all are doing here enjoying All those things about Systems limitations??? If Not Sorry and you all are right i’m in a wrong Forum.

Sincerely

10enrasca

i’d just like to interject for a moment. you should have just read what description of hacking you pasted there, you’re contradicting yourself, says it’s all about learning and enjoying together. hacking isnt necessarily related to computers, it can be anything. hackers are problem solvers. you can only do that when you know about what you’re dealing with, in depth.
also, necrobumping old threads with offtopic questions/comments isn’t a good idea. you’ve been doing it for a while. if you feel like asking something, open a new thread instead of starting offtopic discussions on old threads. if you want to appreciate someone, give them a like, they do see it in their notifications. as blackwidow already said, most of the chat, and offtopic stuff goes in the IRC, that’s what it is for. quality of content is one of those things that sets this community apart from others.
as far as your question about hacking that account is concerned, i’d advise you to drop this attitude and focus more on learning and understanding. my personal opinion is that people should also understand that they need to be responsible for their actions with the power they possess. you cannot go on creating chaos around and hacking people for personal grudge. that’s just being really silly. ofcourse you can use your powers to aid your nefarious intentions, but i’ll never encourage that. pretty sure you’ll enjoy this place and the people here once you understand what we’re collectively trying to convey.
anyway, if you’re still feeling we’re all ganging up on you, and that you’re here to prove that you’re on the right side of things, no one can help you.

hf

7 Likes

@kowalski Thank You. I will try to focus myself on learning

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.