Tricks of the Trade from 5+ years in Offensive Cyber Security

I was doing ssh -L and -R untill i found this : https://github.com/sysdream/ligolo

2 Likes

But clearly ssh has the advantage of zero setup

2 Likes

it was really helpfull

2 Likes

Just wonderful! Thank you for taking the time to teach and share.

2 Likes

Brilliant article! Many thanks for sharing!

2 Likes

Thanks for sharing. It’s so useful…

1 Like

info looks good and juicy : ) thank you for sharing

1 Like

I became more clear about some points. Thank you so much :slight_smile:

1 Like

Great write up thanks!

1 Like

Thanks for the information, very helpful.

THANX
Very Usefull!!

1 Like

halo ,are you still alive

Don’t ask to ask :slight_smile:

Awesome summary thanks !

Another great writeup! Enjoyed reading it and something I will reference in the future when needing tools!

Awesome thank you …

Thanks for the article! I’m just teaching myself cyber sec atm but I’ve been using zsh for years, nice to see it as an industry standard.

One small (minor, pedantic) question…you said you tend to abuse bash for loops when you have a bunch of ips to scan…isn’t that exactly what they’re for? Where’s the abuse?

Not being annoying on purpose just the way you phrased it made he think maybe you know a better way but don’t use it…if not why? Just curious.

1 Like

You’re the first person I’ve heard of who uses fsh and zsh…usually it’s one or the other. Out of curiosity, could you provide use cases where you’d use one and not the other, and why?

Ahhaha - it’s a figure of speech, it isn’t abuse. I just use them a lot, if I used a car this much it would break down :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

This was super useful, the docker commands have sped up my software development!

I use ohmyzsh + zsh which has colourize as a plugin as well as docker/docker-compose/nmap and a number of others.

2 Likes