A Tutorial for Creating Backdoors with "CovertUtils" Package

Hello guys!

I 'm in the proud position to announce you that the covertutils Documentation is mostly finished:

http://covertutils.readthedocs.io/

There will be constant improvements but the base is ready to give it a read!

This Documentation contains a TUTORIAL of course!

Create a Backdoor with remote module loading support! Feel like H.D. Moore but writing in Python (goddammit).
In the article/docpage we create a Reverse TCP Backdoor, because starting slow and steady is the key to world domination.

And do not lose the chance to win a free beer if you ever get in Greece (where I usually live), or in any Con you happen to bump on me (it won’t be easy). Details in the Tutorial (somewhere)…

4 Likes

Go and grab your beer, @_py! :joy:

1 Like

I think we talked before with @_py. If I remember correctly he studies really close to my home (like 10 bus stops).

He gotta solve the challenge first though, or his beer is on him…

1 Like

Yeah we’ve talked with @operatorequals on IRC. My field is more binary-related as you probably know so I’m pretty sure I don’t stand much of a chance.

I’ve also noticed @operatorequals at the ECSC quals’ scoreboard this year for our country’s national team. Check out the alias “0sec” @operatorequals, it should ring a bell.

1 Like

@operatorequals Did you make it to Malaga?

Yeah, been there but didn’t have the time to do a thing… I 'm a working mule…

And what is “Malaga”? Are you referring to our national word?
I’ve been to Barcelona recently but no Malaga anyways!

The ECSC finals will take place in Malaga.

I referred to the European Finals of the ECSC, which take place in Malaga this year.
But your answer to @_py seems to have answered my question :wink:

No, but I believe that people from the team we train (and get beers) together made it.

Man, this got pretty long here! I feel like we should continue this on the IRC :slight_smile:

I am firewall’d by the corporal on IRC. Back in 8 hours…