Greetings, 0x00sec! After much discussion, the 0x00sec mods and admins have put together a new program, a Bounty Program.
How it Works
This very post will be a Wiki. Members will be able to add any topic they'd like to see written about on this site. Other members will see the wiki, scroll through, and maybe find a topic they can cover.
Once someone writes an article up on the subject, the author should go back to this wiki and add the link to the request. A Staff member will review the article and award an appropriate level "Bounty Hunter" badge. That's it!
We believe that this will bridge the gap between writer and reader. This way, the writer can have more input while writing an article.
If your topic/subtopic exists, append your request under it. Otherwise, feel free to create a new topic or subtopic where your request would most belong. See the examples below.
NOTE: Please do not request anything inappropriate (e.g., illegal stuff, unrelated stuff). Staff may remove any request at any time for any reason.
- Exploit Development
- Internet of Things
- Setting up a SIEM and or IDS by @pry0cc
- Money Laundering and BTC Mixers by @Sirius
- Case Studies: Psychology of Famous Hackers by @Sirius
- Case Studies: Attack Scenario Breakdown of Famous Hacks by @Sirius
- Cyber Underground: A Foray into BlackHat Forums by @Sirius
- A History of Nation-State Actors by @Sirius
- Intro to Skimmers and Carders by @Sirius
- Intro to The Computer Fraud and Abuse Act by @Sirius
- Court Cases and Preceedings of Cybercriminals by @Sirius
- Breaking Down the 14 Eyes, and Other Dangerous Locations for Hackers by @Sirius
- Cryptocurrency breakdown (trading, differences in currencies, etc) @ricksanchez