Caller ID spoofing

Good afternoon, i am trying to set up a pbx, on a server with a astrick to allow caller ID spoofing, it is pretty much all set up without on vital ingredient, i am missing a VoIP provider which will ether knowingly allows this or temporally unknowingly allow this… i am hoping maybe someone here will have some ideas on where i can find a service, which does not block its users from changing their caller id or does not request their users to provide proof that they own the number of which they are trying to change the caller ID to, i do understand that VoIP providers commonly do not allow this but i am also aware that many do without actually knowing until reported . this is for the purpose of spear phishing social engineering attacks.

summary ( looking for a VoIP provider which knowingly or unknowingly allows you to change your caller ID as you choose without requesting proof of number ownership)

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.