Doctor's Taking a Break

Hey mates,
I’m on a vacation trip the next 10 days. Sadly I won’t have a chance of accessing wifi there, so I won’t be able to answer messages, replies, etc… I’m sure when I get back big changes will have been made, because this community works every day on improving the board :slight_smile:.

Good luck and Hack Back! :wink:

|-TheDoctor-|

5 Likes

Alright bro :wink: take it easy. Don’t relax too hard :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

No chance of accessing wifi… Come on dude, are you a hacker or not?

2 Likes

Some people unfortunately set up strong wifi passwords :frowning:

-Phoenix750

2 Likes

The guy whose wifi I’m using right now has “9e76a692” as his password. That’s pretty strong, right? Yet here I am. There’s always a way.

2 Likes

Nice reference of my HackBack post :slight_smile: @Joe_Schmoe default wpa of router are a lot harder now and I didn’t see wep around. You are lucky to have such a weak password !

Let me guess… you used wifi-phisher?

And default passwords don’t count :wink:

-Phoenix750

1 Like

Nope. WPS Pixie attack, recovered in 17 seconds.

3 Likes

Are vulnerable WPS routers/AP’s still a thing nowadays?

-Phoenix750

1 Like

As evidenced by this message, yes. And the router looks like it’s at least 5 years old.

2 Likes

What router is it? You seem like a bit of a WPS hacking pro? Right? Prove yourself and upload a How-to :wink:

1 Like

I used Wifite, I’m more of a script kiddie :confused:

3 Likes

Script Kiddies are why we’re here today :wink:

1 Like

Good luck on the vacation mate hope you have a good time! Once I needed wifi so bad I cracked my mum’s phone pass and used her phone to set up a portable wifi hotspot. If things go right today I might be able to do a how to :smile:

2 Likes

Hahaha! Dayum. 1337 right here.

1 Like

Lol! I wouldn’t call it 1337 at all really…just action due to necessity! :slight_smile:

1 Like

I know xD there was a tad, if not a lot, of sarcasm present.

1 Like