Getting Error PHP Warning (Question)

Hi,

So I have an eCommerce site (www.arganizylar.com) that i’m working on and i’m having an issue where users are unable to order anything.
We keep getting the error:

“TECHNICAL ERROR: unable to save account Details: Error thrown: [object Object] Text status: error”

Additionally, we found that the site has many other errors but the mentioned error seems to be the most critical. I’ve done some searching around and found some info in this forum post (https://www.prestashop.com/forums/topic/421317-krijgt-u-een-witte-pagina-of-zijn-er-andere-problemen/); however, after attempting to use the solution found in said post, i can no longer access the site.

Anybody have any ideas on what could be wrong?

Thanks,
appie35

P.S. The site is based in the Netherlands so all you English speaking folk will need to use some form of translation software for it to be legible.

P.S.S. Try checking (www.arganizylar.com) again, we are now experiencing a bug that prevents any users from accessing the site.

[TRANSLATION]

[TITLE] Question: Getting PHP Warning Error

[BODY]
Hi,

So I have an eCommerce site (www.arganizylar.com) that i’m working on and i’m having an issue where users are unable to order anything.
We keep getting the error:

“TECHNICAL ERROR: unable to save account Details: Error thrown: [object Object] Text status: error”

Additionally, we found that the site has many other errors but the mentioned error seems to be the most critical. I’ve done some searching around and found some info in this forum post (https://www.prestashop.com/forums/topic/421317-krijgt-u-een-witte-pagina-of-zijn-er-andere-problemen/); however, after attempting to use the solution found in said post, i can no longer access the site.

Anybody have any ideas on what could be wrong?

Thanks,
appie35

P.S. The site is based in the Netherlands so all you English speaking folk will need to use some form of translation software for it to be legible.

P.S.S. Try checking (www.arganizylar.com) again, we are now experiencing a bug that prevents any users from accessing the site.

2 Likes

thanks bro will post thiss allot better

1. Why are you using PHP?
  2. Why not use an existing eCommerce platform like Shopify, which is likely better than any site you could make on your own in a reasonable amount of time.
2 Likes

Well, as the site is accessible again, I think you resolved the error :slight_smile: If there are any other errors, I think we can’t help you without having the code posted.

1 Like