Greetings to all

Good afternon,
I learned today that this is a place where the tutorials (so I deduce even the opinion) are censored. It happens some hours ago with my post “Reverse shell over ICMP (with a disassebler digression and a final mistery)” that @_py has unlisted without a motivation. I have spent time in other forum in my life and this is the first time that I see something like that. Generally if you write something stupid or unfitting you are exposed to the “public shame”. Here there is a different policy, a policy that I don’t think has nothing to share with the hacker culture, then with me. I hope the things will change, in the meanwhile I will find another place to write my stupid and unfitting tutorial. It’s really a pity because here I read a lot of interesting stuff and I believe there is a lot of skilled guys, but I can’t stand this behavior from the people that run this site.
I wish you a good day.
Zinzloun

Right. Since you don’t get it and you want an explanation in public, I’ll give it to you. I wanted to keep it low-key but you asked for it.

I really don’t undestand what are you talking about, maybe I miss something, forgive me but english is not my native tongue. Anyway nothing personal, keep it as you prefer. Have a nice day.