HackTheBox Weekly Challenge - Freestyle

Hi 0x00ers!

This weekly HackTheBox challenge is a bit of an unusual one. In the #hackthebox channel on the VIP Discord Server, I noticed a lot of us had gotten behind on existing weekly challenges due to life and other things, so we’re all in different places.

Also, looking at the current boxes that are available, it seems that I have owned most of the easy-medium rated boxes, and I got really bored on last weeks Box, LaCasaDePapal and gave up, but might have a crack at it again.

Freestyle

Box Info

Pick any box that takes your fancy, and try all the past challenges if you haven’t already!

Post below what box you’re going for this week!

Thread Rules:

• No Spoilers
  • No Spoilers

• If you need to ask a question, please use [spoiler][/spoiler] tags if you think it’ll reveal information
  • Hints are allowed if they are vague, and oddly cryptic. Paint an Escher painting with your words
  • Feel free to post that you pwned a box, but no write-ups. near-fatal for help without effort on your part will be met with near fatal doses of sarcasm
1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.