Had anyone heard about the leaking rumor about Immunity Canvas 7.26?

This twitter here claims that this rumor is kind of true, which seems more convincing about the screenshot and this Chinese article.
Had anyone heard about this rumor? Or does anyone has the copy of leaked exploit pack? Wtf is going on…

well, man, if that happened i will be more than happy if i got some of that code. i am kind of sure that it is leaked ==> Immunity CANVAS exploit pack is leaked on VirusTotal. More than 800 0-day vulnerabilities & exploits to hack into networks
but i dont know where to search, if you got the code or something from it please till me, i would be so thankful…

the leak is :: @google_developer - Kanalda post qoldirish sahifasi 𝐆𝐨𝐨𝐠𝐥𝐞 𝐃𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐥𝐨𝐩𝐞𝐫​
but the link is dead … wtf now i want the code more

i got the link i’ll post it in a new post… all what i needed is a cope of coffee and google translate

It’s on RaidForums for pennies : Immunity Canvas 7.26 + White Phosphorus Exploit Pack 1.28 + D2 Exploitation Pack 2.51 | RaidForums

i posted it with the link yesterday, today i opened the website and my post was hidden idk why, if anyone wants the file ( Immunity Canvas 7.26](Immunity Canvas 7.26 + White Phosphorus Exploit Pack 1.28 + D2 Exploitation Pack 2.51 | RaidForums) contact me for the link ::
[email protected]

i got it from the Chinese dark web links… these mthrfkrz had the leak a month ago before anyone knew there is a fkn leak

look in here :: Profile - alexa - 0x00sec - The Home of the Hacker you can still see the links i posted

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.