Introducing: Bi-Monthly 0x00sec CTF Exercises!

It is quite hard to give hints here without spoilering it.
Just do your recon. Try to get every piece of information out of the challenge site. And read carefully everything. You will get hints from your recon.

Then it is mostly a bit of google if you don’t know the tools.

Can you please provide some good sources for first to learn about CTF techniques and tools from basic…and then apply that knowledge and participate in challenges… not only this one but others also…

This is great and I liked the first challenge!

Newbie here … just registered , trying to find my around here , not sure where is the exercise mentioned in this post ; looked around in the CTF , no luck . Any help is appreciated

Here’s is my solution for this particular challenge, I’d be excited to read yours too.

5 Likes

It’s not meant to be a spoiler or anything, you can try all you want and just go through this after you’ve attempted all you can

Thanks a lot @r3dn1t , this is my first CTF ever and thanks a ton for your article, helps to understand how to think

Hey buddy! I love your writeup!

Little early - the next exercise is released next Saturday! But that’s ok- this might help some people :slight_smile:

Would you be able to post this on 0x00sec.org? It’ll go into a library of solves after the challenge solution goes public and you’ll be immortalised in 0x00sec CTF history for life!

2 Likes

Thanks for this simple challenge, I succeeded :wink:
Waiting for the next one !

2 Likes

git one come :slight_smile:

1 Like

Good initiative creating these challenges !! I already completed both challenges and it was even easy, but fun !!!. If possible, increase the level of the challenges to be more challenging it could be even cooler !! :smile:

Can anyone help me ? While i am clicking on doing exercise No. 1, i entered username and password., and error prompts password incorrect. Can any one help me Thanks

Hey! Check the hints :slight_smile:

1 Like