Life Update Regarding To My Last Post From A Couple Of Months Ago

Hey friends of 0x00sec, the last time I was on this website was back in January. I was in a very, very dark place, and I decided to reach out and make a call-for-help post. If you seen it, it was really depressing… But, about 2 1/2 months have passed, and so many things have changed for me. Let’s go in order, shall we?

1. I have had a really bad past of self-harm that lasted for about 4 years. I officially gave it up back in August 2019, but over those 2 1/2 months that have gone by, I kept on self-loathing, and almost relapsed into the terrible habit. Luckily enough, I didn’t do it. I’m very thankful.

2. I found Jesus. I been going to church with my parents for about a year now, but back then, I was not involved into religion or God in general and had nothing to do with it. Then around early February this year, something kind of punched my in the face and told me to try it, that it won’t kill me. That kept creeping into my mind for about 2 weeks. So on February 16, the church were playing beautiful song, and I felt my heart pounding. Something told me to go to the altar, and I did. I don’t think I cried that hard in my life. I was just crying, praying, repenting and truly felt the presence of God. It was so, so great, and I felt at peace with myself. It feels so good to call myself a Christian now.

3. I got accepted into the college I wanted to go into for cybersecurity! I been waiting for a response for months, and to know I got accepted made me feel ecstatic! I can’t wait to go into the dream major I have been wanting!

4. I’ve learned people can truly love. Right before I was gonna make this post, I took a look at my last post and saw that 4.9 thousand people saw it. To know that many people had the nerve to even read it warmed my heart, and I was crying. So whoever bothered to look at it, reach out, comment and let me know things get better, thank you. My heart is so full.

0x00sec, you guys have become a little family for me. I am super duper grateful. I appreciate all of you. Depression is still into my system, but I am taking it day by day. I been taking my meds for it, but also praying that I can make it through another day. It’s not as bad as it used to be! I feel very positive right now.

With so much love, (and please stay safe during this chaotic time with the coronavirus!),
-d3m0crxcy

5 Likes

Congratulations man, I saw your earlier post a little bit ago and was really saddened. To see you turn your whole life around like that, like I don’t know if I can say this on just an online forum with people I’ve never met - but it makes me proud.

From now on, it’s like you’re on a roll. Don’t let anything hit you too hard just stay positive and keep moving forwards.
Well done on the cybersecurity course, I’ve always been interested in studying that so feel free to discuss it :slight_smile:

But yeah, like I said just congratulations on how you’ve pulled yourself out of the dark hole you were in before, stay strong man.

1 Like

Thank you so much! I just have to take it one day at a time. Honestly…it really makes me happy that you, a total stranger on the internet, are proud of me. You have no idea how good that feels. I’m doing my best to be positive! :grin: I can’t wait to see what the future brings me. It’s soo worth the wait. Much love, I appreciate it! :muscle:t3: :hearts:

2 Likes

Congratulations bro for getting into college and getting out of depression.
someday you will find right person who will you unconditionally :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Thank you! Right back at you my friend. Everyone deserves love.<3

Religion scares me, but aside from that I’m glad to see that you’ve gotten through your dark times. I’ve been going through some dark stuff myself lately, and your recovery gives me some hope that things might get better. Good luck out there.

1 Like

I get it religion scares a lot of people, sometimes it’s just not for them which is totally understandable! And awe, that means a lot to me! I’m glad I could end up being that bit of hope for you. I wish you the best of luck and if you ever need a glimpse of encouragement, please PM me!

This topic was automatically closed after 121 days. New replies are no longer allowed.