Mirror for pwnable challenges?

Hey,
I was just wondering if it was possible to get a copy of the pwnables from the Exploit Development section please? For people like me who are looking at these topics awhile after they are posted all of the links seem to be dead. Would be nice if we could store them on github or somewhere a little more permanent.

Thanks!

All the challenges here are essentially no different than the challenges on official pwnable sites.

Checkout MBE by RPISEC for a full course on Binary Exploitation. Once you’re done with that and you’re feeling hardcore, move on to the mighty pwnable.tw. There are multiple resources on pwnable exercises, just google :slight_smile:

4 Likes

From my experience, I can highly recommend root-me.org. They got some pretty nice challenges that actually make you reconsider your knowledge. While i found that MBE is a great resource for more advanced stuff, rootme gives a great learning curve from the ground up.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.