Recently, there has been a large influx of new forum threads consisting of trivial questions that have either been answered multiple times on the forum or on our Discord. These posts are just not fit for the forum in its current form. We, the Moderators will actively unlist any new threads of that kind popping up. If you’re still not content with the present answers provided on a repeating topic on here, feel free to engage in a healthy and civilized discussion about it on our Discord. Chances of you getting a fitting reply in a more timely manner there are way higher anyway .
For all the basic needs, here is a non-exhaustive FAQ that may get extended over time.
- 0x00sec is an online community focused on all things’ cybersecurity with the goal to always keep learning and share newly gained knowledge in the form of forum posts.
- The community ranges from students, people switching their careers to seasoned cybersecurity professionals.
- Sharing is caring !
4.1. Short Answer → Check one of the awesome hacking lists to get an overview!
- GitHub - Hack-with-Github/Awesome-Hacking: A collection of various awesome lists for hackers, pentesters and security researchers
- GitHub - jekil/awesome-hacking: Awesome hacking is an awesome collection of hacking tools.
- GitHub - carpedm20/awesome-hacking: A curated list of awesome Hacking tutorials, tools and resources
- GitHub - vitalysim/Awesome-Hacking-Resources: A collection of hacking / penetration testing resources to make you better!
… or any of the other specialized awesome lists!
If you already know a topic you want to learn more about, you have good chances to find an article about something related on our forum
4.2. Long Answer → Ask yourself what area you want to excel in. When you found it, always keep pushing forward by reading, tinkering and, trying out new ideas!
- Feel free to message any of the staff team on the forum or twitter, or participate in all the daily discussions on our Discord
Nevertheless, we would love to see your research in the form of an article right here on the forum! Before doing so, ask yourself the following questions:
- Will this be helpful to users other than me?
- Is this, to my best ability, clear, readable and understandable?
- Would I publish this in a magazine?
- If this is a question, would this be better suited for PM or Discord?