Noob question about Brute Forcing

Hey guys! I’m new here so I’m sorry if I make a mistake or do anything wrong. The question that I have is related to bruteforcing. Having tried different Bruteforcing tools I can’t seem to have any success from them. I can’t think of all of the ones that I’ve tried right now but I do know that I have tried social box. I have been using my own personal Facebook account and I’ve made sure that my password list contains my correct password. The process always starts off great but when it gets to the correct password it doesn’t recognize it as the password it just says that it’s not the password and keeps going through the list. The weird thing is that this is happening with every tool that I’ve tried and I have no idea why I’m having this problem. Does this happen to anyone else? I would love any feedback that you might have or any suggestions or tips‘s that can help fix whatever it is that I am doing wrong. Thank you in advance and thank you for allowing me to be a part of this community!

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.