+[Nullsec Zine] A call to all users and staff

Hear yee Hear yee

After long talk and consideration, the 0x00sec boardroom as decided to roll off a trial attempt to create the first nullsec zine, or nullsec magazine if you will.

Obliviously this means all the active 0x00sec staff would participate in such event but we decided to open the possibility for 0x00sec users to join on the fun.

Why on earth would I want to do that

1. This would greatly benefit your career and would allow you to publish and leverage on fame and glory.
  2. This would push your skill to its boundary and yourself outside your comfort zone, thus improving your skill set.
  3. It would greatly benefit the community and the discord server.

What do I need to do to get in?

If you are active on the discord & forums and have an idea, that you think is:

• Creative
  • Applicable for you to research and to write about in the span of 2-3 months
  • Is not outdated or overdone 300 times by other blog posts on the internet
  • Requires effort, hard work and would push yourself outside your domain of comfort

You can send me a private message on discord or on the forums and your idea will be considered, if it would be accepted you would be invited to the zine channel on discord.

When is this trial project due?

Currently we are considering a public release of 2-3 months after the design and project roll out.

Do I need to bring something with me?

• Free time, at least 10 spare hours a week
  • A good idea
  • Commitment to your idea, work, craft and community
  • A dark sense of humor could help

That’s it?

That is it, good luck.

14 Likes

I absolutely cannot wait.

This is going to be amazing.

4 Likes

And again a nice forum is going to the world and be destroyd of trolls and scriptkiddes

I look forward to reading this. I hope one day to have the time, discipline, and knowledge to be able to contribute to projects such as this.

4 Likes

Sounds really awesome!

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 121 days. New replies are no longer allowed.