Services & Tools [Wiki]

Awesome idea!
I made some modifications, one recommendation is that don’t remove “subcategories” .

1 Like

Cheeky necrobump!

Loads of new stuff here, check it out!

3 Likes

A lot of very interesting stuff in this post. Thank you for the information. But why not make this a full fledged wiki and implement this into your platform? You wouldn’t even have to add it into the navbar. You could make it an init.

Again though, I like this. This looks like a beneficial reference.

W H O A, I had this open as a tab for later because I saw the last wiki that was put up here. Very cool.:smiley:

1 Like

Nice list of tools. Nice!

Really cool topic :smiley:
Added cutter to the list.

I was wondering which one of these All-In-One OS are preferred picks and what is liked about them.
I personally find that Parrot-sec and Samurai Web look interesting since i haven’t used them yet i cant really say anything about them though

1 Like

I was wondering if it is OK if VM software is added to the list of tools?

AFAIK it’s a personal taste question that really pushes you towards one or the other “hacking distro”.
As an Arch user, I prefer Blackarch because I can install it’s repo on top of a fresh install, but I also use Kali when I don’t want logs.

ParrotSec is really user-friendly, Kali is designed as a live usb distro, and Blackarch has a lot of tools and WM.
I never used the other two.

This topic was automatically closed after 22 days. New replies are no longer allowed.