T50 Ddos/DoS Tool

Hello fellas, this is my first thread where I will show you T50 one powerful tool that can send lot of packets (tested on my own server and hitting fine).

• First you can download T50 here.

• If you want to run a stress test, run t50 (IP) -flood -S(this is protocol)(optional --turbo) in a terminal. Also, there are many other options you can find if you use the --help flag.

• T50 has really good performance. If you want to stress-test severs that are not connected on LAN, you have to port forward.

• The reason why I want to share is because I tried with many other tools but they do not compare with T50.

• Don’t forget to use it only for educational purposes, because there’s a lot of people who are running it just for fun and even without proxychain.

• I forgot to mention something: Many people think ufonet is a better choice if you want to have free botnet, but I don’t think this is true. Since it seems to good to be true, I believe it might infect your machine (even if you use a VM), so you probably will become one of those zombies. :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Thanks for sharing.

I took a quick look to the code and it is surprisingly easy to follow. I suggest to anybody interested on low level networking (packet crafting) to take a look.

I have to say, that it does not look like a DoS and definitely not a DDoS tool. It fills more like a networking diagnosis tool as iperf and as the authors say.

5 Likes

Thanks for sharing this great piece of information spylegion. Could you please share us some example commands to run DoS scenarios covering the popular protocols like TCP, UDP and ICMP. For the TCP ports, I would like to specifically flood some well-known ports like 22 and 443.

Also, I would like to understand how t50 could simulate DDoS. Do we have to run t50 in multiple instances of terminal? Or there is any additional setting that I missed to notice?

If you’ve made a video to demonstrate the capabilities of this tool, Please share us the link to benefit from.

Thanks for your help!

Best
Farooq

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.