The Official 0x00sec Podcast! - WackSec

For a few weeks now we have been watching the production of https://wacksec.com get better and better.

We have seen multiple community members work hard into making this show great as well as informing the community and ordinary people of news and topics in infosec. Over the past few weeks, we have seen @Deshi, @fraq, @Sirius and @Suser interview respectable members in the infosec community such as Jayson Street and David Kennedy

We look forward to the hosts interviewing other big names, such as JekHyde, Kevin Mitnick, and TheGrugq.

In the next coming weeks the hosts have some big ideas planned, so stay tuned every Friday at 8PM EST, if you are unsure about the local time, you can countdown the minutes with the Wacksec Counter.

Last Week

Here is the podcast from Last Week. Hope you all enjoy it :slight_smile:

If you have any suggestions for guests, topics, news, comment down below or send an email to [email protected]. If you want to be a host, or join the guys for a show, shoot an email that way, and we’ll be in touch.

What do you guys think about this new podcast? And what are you most looking forward to?

Catch you later guys, keep nullin’ :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

pry0cc on behalf of 0x00sec.

10 Likes

Massive thank you to the aforementioned hosts (yes, even @Suser) for taking the time to create these podcasts. They always strive to keep them entertaining, educational, fun and professional.

Keep it up folks!

1 Like

I am particularly excited for the special guests. I think this show has the full potential to be very popular. It could grow even quicker than the forum itself! :hushed:

2 Likes

Thanks, guys! This has been a blast to help with and I’ve definitely found my groove in contributing to the community. Your feedback and support are essential to what makes the show a success, so keep it coming! If there’s something you want to hear (or not hear!) let me know.

Our goal is to educate, inform, and entertain the enthusiast and early professional in the infosec industry by introducing them to new tools, diving into topics and techniques, and interviewing guests with wisdom and experience to share.

1 Like

I still need to catch up on the latest podcasts but what I heard so far it’s been a fun ride and great to listen too!
This collaboration is good stuff, and getting such nice guests on there definitely helps it!

Good job @ everyone!

That marine crayon joke tho

1 Like

Just an FYI…

4 Likes

Ah, fantastic. This is great news and something to help fill the gap of silence when commuting.

1 Like

Hope you enjoy it. We had Jek Hyde on this past week.

1 Like

Has that already happened?! Damn I missed it! Post it on the site with an embed.