Too Late Hacking

Ohh That’s good! :grin:

1 Like

I’m starting too and I want to become a pen tester, and I’m 29. I reckon/hope it’s never to late to start!

3 Likes

Best of luck bro! Its never too late :slightly_smiling_face:

its definately not too late. if anything youre at a great age.

1 Like

Thanks bruh! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

it is never too late to get into hacking, there are people who’ve been hobbyists in IT since the age of 7 and others who get into IT in their 20s. It is never too late to follow your dream

2 Likes

thanks for encouraging me
:wink:

1 Like

It is never too late, only depends on what you want to do, if you want to do Malware go with C/C++/Assembly or if you are feeling lucky C# , if you want to do botting to make life easier go with C#/Node.js/Python , it all depends on what you want to do, but personally nobody is to old to start “Hacking”

1 Like

Hi people im new here and was looking for someone to hack with i can hack i use kali i use sqlmap to breach databases all that good stuff looking to take it even further if anyones up for it niceone.

1 Like

I am 19 and a newbie and I seriously want to learn hacking

1 Like

I think it’s never too late.
Good luck!

1 Like

I am also dude!, shall we be friends :slight_smile:

1 Like

I am 19yr and just started my cyber life…

1 Like

Yeah sure :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: Welcome to hackeroni samurais

You will hear many people saying they started programming and or hacking since they were really young, but you should remember that the amount of knowledge you can absorb as a kid is far less then the amount of knowledge you can absorb as an adult.

Which means that in the same amount of time you can learn far less concepts as a kid then as an adult, since your brain is more developed.

So no, don’t feel discouraged, its never too late to start hacking.

Good luck on your journey :).

2 Likes

Thank you, I am doing my good

I am looking to start, now my self maybe we cant practice and work together

2 Likes

I have been learning these things since I was 15 years old. I believe you can succeed as long as you are willing to work hard. I don’t think it has much to do with your age. Good luck

2 Likes