Too Late Hacking

Am I too late to start hacking?

I am 19 y/o right now. Is it too late to start hacking?

13 Likes

Hey, i started getting interested in tech at 23 and only got interested in hacking at 26.
I’m 29 now and i work as a pentester.

14 Likes

Thanks for your reply buddy. It mean a lot to me. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

Of course not! I also started around that time, maybe even at 20 y/o. 19 y/o isn’t late for anything actually :stuck_out_tongue:

Of course it’s not easy but if you have the dedication and the willingness to learn, then 100%. You’ll find many resources around in the forum. Hop on to our discord too, people there will be more than happy to help you out!

8 Likes

Thank you for encouraging me! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

Never too late to learn…

4 Likes

I m also 26 now and decided to learn reverse engineering and malware analysis and looks very tough to make career in it

Any suggestions for beginner…???

6 Likes

Absolutely not :stuck_out_tongue:

JUST DO IT!

6 Likes

Thank you, Master :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Thanks for encouraging me! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

Thank you Master :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

Hi

The reverse engineering channel in our discord would be a better place to post this question, be sure to check it out to get more guidance there

5 Likes

It is never too late. My first success bug bounty reward at 28 :slight_smile: In 9 years you can master it!

5 Likes

Thank you for your response on my question. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

Im in my 30s and im getting into it :slight_smile: never too old

2 Likes

Yeah! Age is just a number though… :grinning:

1 Like

Why should it be too late? Most people don’t even know their lives passion at this point (e. g. Van Gogh).

2 Likes

Positive Integer :rofl:

1 Like

thanks for your words :grinning:

1 Like

I started when I was 18 and it’s been more than 5 years. Just look at where I am now! Still a lil skid. But a skid that has a job in the cyberz. :sunglasses:

5 Likes