Maybe this will help people submit more tutorials and writeups. Let’s see if this post can’t help.
- Date Range
- What are your projects you’ll be playing with for the next 30days?
- Which projects are you going to create a tutorial/writeup for?
- What is your experience level on these topics?
- Which of your projects would you like to collaborate or work with others? What are some suggested prereqs someone should have to collab with you? What steps can your project(s) be broken down into?
- Do you have a dedicated #channel for your project(s)?
- Future projects?
Good luck with the SDR fun! If you get into GSM sniffing, lmk! I’ve been wanting to play around with that for some time now, but equipment is pricey.
Sounds like fun! Where’s the tutorial located? To all others, this is the site for firejail.
I actually am wanting to get into sniffing LTE since I’ve been working with a LTE network for work. I am trying to come up with some ways to capture the data transfer between the eNB and the phone. Also the firejail tutorial hasn’t been started yet I am getting ready to be out of college for a few days for thanksgiving and during that time I was going to start that and was hoping to have an initial write-up by Tuesday next week. But I am planning on writing the tutorial on google docs so I can share it with anyone that wants to help out, it is a pretty cool sandboxing program that parrot OS uses to sandbox applications.
AH my bad! I didn’t understand earlier.
Keep us all updated!
This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.