Where do I go from here?

Wow, I suppose this was a long time coming. A question I have been waiting to ask; where do I go from here?
A bit of background… I have been spending all of my free time for the last three-ish years trying all I can to learn computer programming/computer hacking and I have made some decent headway, even looking at colleges to attend for a computer science degree here in the coming year. But the thing I run into are trepidations and roadblocks which inhibit me, and I feel like I’m stuck running in circles. I would love to see myself become a “student” of sorts to a mentor, to help guide me along, keep me on track and on target. Can anybody help? Maybe point me in the proper directions? I would love to hear from anybody who would like to mentor me, I’m easy to teach to. Any input would be amazing, thank you!

Depends on the person in all fact, but I personally do lots of reading on both forum and google. YouTube helps for visual learners. Learning what ports are and how to scan while staying offline to that network is key. Just do scans on personally owned networks for test.

I understand this is later, I’m curious to how your doing on things now?