0x00sec CTF Update

The CTF I have been developing will be launched as is, with 15 challenges. There are no web challenges on this one.

It is mostly forensics type categories, since I lost some help when I first started this project. This will be for 0x00sec members only for final scoring to count, otherwise, open to the public for shits and giggles. You can play up to 3 people per team or go solo if you wish.

I will launch in the next 2 weeks so keep an eye out here and on https://hackmonkey.us

10 Likes

I would love to participate in it at least to gain more experience

right on try it out it should be good for all skill levels

Good luck to all :stuck_out_tongue:
If someone interesting to create a team send me msg please :stuck_out_tongue:
thanks

I would like to participate as well.
It’d be great if someone adds me to their team

So, I got a question:
There are already challenges displayed on the site. Are those the actual CTF challenges? Wouldn’t that mean a headstart for some?

I think I don’t quite get it, could somebody please explain?

1 Like

thanks for bringing that up i fixed the issue unfortunately if anyone grabbed some stuff during that kafuffel they got a headstart on things.

1 Like

Oh well, we’ll just hope everyone stays fair and only starts on the date specified.

Thanks for fixing it, though

my pleasure, happy hacking

Sounds dope. Looking forward to it

22 teams have registered so far keep on spreading the word to other members! Updates during gameplay will happen on the live stream @ wickedradio.net as well as younow.com/wickedradio. find out what challenges are still untouched and which ones are getting slammed.

What is the date for this CTF beginning?

17:00:00 FRI 07/21/2017 as shown on the page if you click play :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

So a few hours before the podcast on Friday?

I’m not exactly sure about the podcast times. need to ask @Deshi

Podcasts start at 2100 Eastern

1 Like

also a note for solo players on the CTF you can just make up 2 additional names for your team since it was meant for teams but im allowing solo play and did not want to take the time to re-code things.

there will also be live updates a couple times during the podcast and during wicked radio live special edition all weekend.

I can’t seem to register. I fill out all of the information, but the 2nd name turns red and it does not let me continue. I have tried all sort of names, but it won’t let me register. What am I doing wrong? I wanna play ;-(

I am having the same problem. I have tried inputting emails and no email tried all types of names,nothing I’ve tried has worked

1 Like