HackTheBox Weekly Challenge - Chaos

Hi 0x00ers!

As you may be aware, this was originally an initiative started by our own @anon1115000 to help people get into HackTheBox and not feel alone while they’re working away and building their skillsets.

Due to a very intense OSCP training on @anon1115000’s part and job hunting, I will be taking the reigns for a little while until he is back in action!

So without further ado, I present this weeks post:

Chaos

Box Info

I thoroughly enjoyed this box. Getting user on this was chaotic, to say the least. Enumeration is a key part of this, so be sure to leave no stone unturned!

Difficulty: Medium
Release Date: 15 Dec 2018

download

Thread Rules:

• No Spoilers
  • No Spoilers

• If you need to ask a question, please use [spoiler][/spoiler] tags if you think it’ll reveal information
  • Hints are allowed if they are vague, and oddly cryptic. Paint an Escher painting with your words
  • Feel free to post that you pwned a box, but no write-ups. Nada
  • Asking for help without effort on your part will be met with near fatal doses of sarcasm

N.B:
I will be watching the HTB twitter to know what challenges are being decommissioned so we don’t lose forward progress in our rankings. They release this info on every 6-8 days so this post will always be on a Thursday/Friday. This is no guarantee however as they might decommission the week after. It’s a numbers game so if we keep pwning we keep ranking up.

If you’re interested in joining our HTB Team, please read more here.

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.